Re: IPv10 (Temp. name IPmix) (draft-omar-ipv10-00.txt).

On 30/12/2016 20:36, Patrik Fältström wrote:
[e] just because IETF never really did agree on how to handle zero-conf. Too
many alternatives, and definitely not "as easy" as setting DHCP helper
address. This in turn lead to complications in the CPE management. You can
not even today "buy a CPE and plug it in".

If you are talking about consumer CPEs, you certainly can.

I don¹t see how this is a failure, or how IPv6 isn¹t ready.

Zeroconf and IPv6 is a mess.

Please be more specific. What doesn't work that you want to work? And which of
those things will not be addressed by homenet?