Re: If Muslims are blocked by the U.S., should the IETF respond?

Which is *exactly* why getting to consensus on
draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process
is the most urgent matter, and it's happening at mtgvenue(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
right now.

Yes.  We're trying to close out the process document but we're aware
that conditions have changed and that that's likely to have an impact
on how the draft will be interpreted.  For better or worse, how we
move issues along in the IETF is by working on document text, and that's
what's needed here.  Unfortunately this discussion hasn't led to new
comments on the draft yet.  I do wish people would give it a read
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/?include_text=1)
and take comments to the mtgvenue list.

Thanks,

Melinda