Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt> (IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture) to Internet Standard

2017-02-22 18:56:56
Host developers could just as well claim "this is just network ops telling
us what we should do do and denying what we actually do and intend to keep
on doing".

how is that working out for dual-stack and dhcp android users?

With the difference that the standards clearly specify what the current
state of affairs is.

and now we need to make the wannabe document match what the state of
affairs is in networking.

randy