Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt> (IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture) to Internet Standard

2017-02-22 18:50:35
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:25 AM, Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:

face it job.  what we have here is non-ops telling us what we should do
and denying what we actually do and intend to keep doing.  welcome to
the ietf; we want ops here but that does not mean we want to listen to
them.

Host developers could just as well claim "this is just network ops telling
us what we should do do and denying what we actually do and intend to keep
on doing".

With the difference that the standards clearly specify what the current
state of affairs is.