Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-05 10:14:29

On Apr 5, 2017, at 7:26 AM, Michael StJohns <mstjohns(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net>
wrote:

I meant to include (damn iPad):

Carsten's original email was
Statistically, the chance of any IETFer being killed last week was about 1.5
%.

"Any IETFer being killed" (I read the above as "Any [given] IETFer")  is the
.00051% chance.  "At least one IETFer" is the .5% chance.  "Anyone in the
IETF" could mean either - precision is important and I still don't actually
know which Carsten meant.

I am happy that no IETFer got killed.  We did have some heated debates :-)

Bob