Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-11 21:55:38

John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net> wrote:
    >> It is fast looking as if the ability to sustain a large and very
    >> well-attended network of interconnected remote hubs might become a
    >> necessity rather than merely an appealing alternative...

    >    +1

    >    (and this will require some formal process for mike queuing at the
    > "interconnected remote hubs".)

Agreed.

Don't cancel SFO; just renegotiate it for much a smaller group of west-coast
"locals".   Maybe we can do this with minimal impact to the contract.

So we have 99, 100, and 101 to get all the mike queue and remote hubs working.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-