Re: Update on feedback on US-based meetings, and IETF 102

2017-04-12 20:34:13
I'd agree with the position that we ought not risk meeting in the US
for a few years, incl. that we ought, if possible, move ietf-102 on
the basis that the we don't have a predictable situation with the US
at the moment and that we ought not plan to meet in any place that's
currently that unpredictable.)

to me, the lack of predictibility on the draconian index is the main
issue.  and for the uk as well as the states,  both seem to have a well
developed and practiced ability to do very damaging things on very, or
no, notice.

randy