Re: [mail-vet-discuss] New draft for review

2007-05-31 17:01:19
J.D. Falk wrote:
It sounds like there will eventually need to be a way to communicate the list of trustworthy identifiers to MUAs, but I think that'd have to be a separate (and potentially much larger) project.

In some sense that exists anyway, since the MUA will have to ask "what values here do I trust?"; the answer may be as simple as "your domain", but then it has to know what its domain(s) is/are. This is just an extension of the same problem.