mharc-users

Re: Polish characters in Namazu

2003-04-16 10:55:39
On April 16, 2003 at 02:07, Bartosz Feñski wrote:

<CharsetConverters>
iso-8859-2; mhonarc::htmlize
</CharsetConverters>

If you do this, you should change the IDXPGBEGIN, TIDXPGBEGIN, and
MSGPGBEGIN resource to include the following:

charset=iso-8859-2">

So browsers know that iso-8859-2 is the default document character set.
I've changed that and now is worse than before :)
You can check it at http://archiwum.debian.linux.org.pl

The message pages do not have the above <meta> tag in them.  When
I explicitly tell my browser to render using iso-8859-2, the pages
appear to render properly.

Polish characters doesn't work in view of message. In index works fine.
I tried to find any "places" where can I change it, and I found few and
changed that but it still doesn't work. Where is the template file for
any message ?

You need to define the resource settings in lib/common.mrc.in and
run 'make configure'.  Then do a 'make editidx' to update all existing
messages in the archive.

--ewh