mharc-users

Re: Polish characters in Namazu

2003-04-16 14:02:47
On April 16, 2003 at 22:09, Bartosz aka fEnIo wrote:

Tell me what is the function of :
<DefineVar chop>
BOOKMARK-LINK-LABEL
Bookmark&nbsp;Link
</DefineVar>

I clicked "Bookmark Link" many times and nothing happens.
I tried Mozilla and IE 5.0. It doesn't work even on your archives of
this list. I suppose that it should add this page to Bookmarks ?

In the render window, it will appear that nothing changed.  However,
if you examine the URL/location for the page, it does change.

"Bookmark Link" represents a persistent link to the message that is
immune to archive rebuilds.  For example, if you delete messages
from the raw mail archives, and then do a rebuild, the message
numbers assigned by mhonarc will be different.  The "Bookmark Link"
leverages namazu index files and the message-id to provide a link to
the message that is not affected by changes in mhonarc message numbers.

The user still has to manually add the link to their bookmarks.

If yes then my translation is done :

Thanks.  I will add it to the mharc distribution.

--ewh