mhonarc-dev

Re: [bug #20252] [gnu.org #336933] RFC2047 header encoding bug

2007-06-26 11:47:15
[ -savannah because I am lazy ]

Ok, well we do have proof that mhonarc is capable of doing the right thing
on the exact same message. I use the TEXTENCODE resource to send
everything to UTF-8, which is probably the recommended mhonarc way of
doing things these days anyway.

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/textencode.html
http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/rcfileexs/utf-8-encode.mrc.html

So while one could dive in deep and try to figure out what is going on,
another choice is just try TEXTENCODE and see if it all magically
works. And if so, tell the bug tracking system. If that doesn't do the
trick, I don't know what to say other than "works for me".