mhonarc-dev

Re: [bug #20252] [gnu.org #336933] RFC2047 header encoding bug

2007-06-26 22:44:56
I don't have a mhonarc install to test it.  Is it possible to install and
process a single message right-away without setting up MTA integration, etc?

Yes.

As a side note #1 I have the names of 564 gnu.org
and nongnu.org mailing lists that have been hand
checked and determined to be completely overrun
by spam.  Is there anyone at the FSF I should give
these to?

Side note #2 is mail-archive.com has kept secondary
archives for FSF lists with permission for some time now.
If it was helpful, we'd be happy to add FSF branding to
those archives and swap primary/secondary roles with
the FSF maintained archives.

Cheers,
Jeff