mhonarc-dev

[bug #20252] [gnu.org #336933] RFC2047 header encoding bug

2007-06-28 13:55:05

Update of bug #20252 (project mhonarc):

Follow-up Comment #10:

The HTML generated at lists.gnu.org seems to be utf-8 but
truncated at one byte. Is it possible that mhonarc handled
conversion, or do we have another conversion tool in place
here?

Only the gnu.org folks can answer that.

At this time, I cannot confirm that this problem is
due to mhonarc.

You may want submit a bug to the gnu folks directly on this.
I cannot provide much more help w/o knowing what resource
configuration they are using and if there is custom
processing that may introduce problems.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20252>