mhonarc-users

Using the Add option

1996-07-09 09:44:24
I've got an archive that's got about 5000 messages in it now with an
index page that only lists the last 100 messages in reverse
chronological order.  Currently it gets completely rebuild every night
when I process new mail.  Originally with version 1, I had tried to use
the "-add" option, but the index page kept getting trashed.  As a result
I had to make a second pass with mhonarc to rebuild the index page
correctly.

My question is:  With the latest version, if I use the "-add" option, do
I need to regenerate the index page, or is that done in the same pass
with the "-add".

--
Mitch Walker
rmwalker(_at_)ingr(_dot_)com