mhonarc-users

Re: Attachment Filenames.

1997-06-09 12:50:02
Yes, this was my understanding, and I wasn't disagreeing that it was a
bad
scheme, for it makes a lot of good sense. I personally thought it would
be ver
easy for the user clicking on the Anchor HREF to type the file in.
However, my

management does not. ;)

So once again this leaves me with the need to hack something. Now, I have
received a few URLs that return anchors that are indeed the same as the
file's

name:

Sorry, I don't follow you: in MHonArc 2.0 there is a option called
"usename" for the <MIMEARGS> values like

<MIMEARGS>
application/*:usename
</MIMEARGS>

Any trouble with that?

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio(_at_)unipi(_dot_)it
Centro SerRA                    http://www-serra.unipi.it/~alessio

"In sunsets, in midnights, in e-mails, in cups of coffee?
        How do you measure a year in the life?"