On Fri 24 Jul, Earl Hood wrote:
On July 24, 1998 at 10:19, John Beranek wrote:
Hmm, I just answered my own problem....
I removed the first message from the pending mailbox, and it worked
I suspected the first message, because it was a mulit-part MIME message,
and one of the parts had mail headers in it. Could that be the problem?
The digest you attached in your first message has problems. There
is a multipart boundary terminator before all the parts are shown.
Also, ">From ..." is the first line in message/rfc822 parts, violating
Note, I was able to run the attachment you sent and got no core dump.
Now, your attachment may not adequately reflect your true data
since it may have been mucked with when you attached it. I used:
perl, version 5.004_04 built for sun4-solaris
Well, I've just upgraded o MHonArc v2.2.0 (note the message in
bin/mhonarc still calls it 2.1), and it still happens.
I'm not in a position to upgrade Perl, so I editted the problematic
message and turned it into a 1 part text/plain message, so I could get it
into the archive. :)
John Beranek, Software Engineer, Information Appliances Division,
Acorn Computers Limited. Web site: http://www.acorn.com/
Tel: +44 1223 725211 Fax: +44 1223 725311