RE: MHonArc's <!--X --> fields at top of message

1998-08-28 15:28:03
Yes I did rebuild them all from scratch.  Not the nicest solution in the
world, but working with Verity is a pain.  It is a pain though since I have
to run through the code when a new version comes out.


Also I went through an modified the source of MHonArc and changed them to
<!-- stuff-here-with-spaces-at-the-ends -->
Seemed to fix the problem, and it appears that MHonArc is still parsing
updating files correctly.  Maybe someone can point out a problem with this

It's okay if your archives have been intially created with the
modified version of MHonArc.  If not, you will have problems.

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>