mhonarc-users

Re: Problem with MHonArc

1999-07-07 14:23:06
On July 7, 1999 at 07:57, Al Gilman wrote:

I don't think Gunnar was objecting to the fact that bug reports for MHonArc
get circulated in this way. It sounds as though he would like to know
before he sends his message that he is addressing a list of subscribers and
a publicly accessible archive.  Nothing in the edress identifies it as a
listserv.

Ah.

Yes, if a person just goes to the Bugs Appendix, it is not directly
stated that mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu is a list address.  It is
only
implied in one of the paragraphs.  I made an assumption that the reader
would be aware that mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu is a list address
since it is
mentioned in the README and under Contacts of the docs.

I'll try to update the Bugs section of the docs to make things clearer.