mhonarc-users

Re: The fundamentals of MHonArc...

2000-07-07 15:35:26
I have no idea why my last post got so messed up, but in any case I have
put it out on website in a readable format:

http://www.marxmail.org/mhonarc.htm

It contains instructions on how to:

1. use procmail to trigger a perl script that calls mhonarc. This means
that all incoming messages to your list will be automatically converted
into hmtl.

2. the perl script itself, which handles monthly archiving.

3. the really good and debugged resource files, which I borrowed from the
ever helpful Simenon Nevel.

Finally, I will repeat that Earl Hood deserves a round of applause for
developing and maintaining a tremendously useful product.