mhonarc-users

Re: Really big subject/author pages?

2000-11-28 16:33:36
From the cases before, the problem was that the comment declarations
were not present in the pages, so mhonarc ends up "preserving" the
entire previous index page instead of just HEADER.  From looking
at the code, I fail to see where the error is.  Maybe there is
some querky file flushing problem.

Check the troublesome index page file and see if the following
comment declarations are present:

      <!--X-ML-Header-->
      <!--X-ML-Header-End-->
      <!--X-ML-Footer-->
      <!--X-ML-Footer-End-->

Yup, that's the problem.  Those comments appear to have disappeared
for some reason.  Regenerating the index creates a new file that does
have them there, though.

I have sample failed archives that I can share if you need them...

Chris