mhonarc-users

Re: customization &/or integration

2003-04-22 07:09:25
See the blog.mrc resource file example Resource File Examples
appendix of the docs.  I believe I whipped up the example due
to inquiries from a user trying to create an email-based web log
with PHP (possibly postnuke).

That was for me!

It is in use at http://www.mailasail.com/webdiary

Users can email in updates to a special address and they are added to the
web page automatically.  Works quite nicely, although long term I need an
alternative that doesn't use SSI

I think MHonarc has great potential as an HTML pre-processor for HTML type
web discussions to allow input via email!

Thanks Earl