changing the defaults for forw and repl

1998-05-19 10:13:20
For the next version of nmh, I am contemplating about
changing `forw' and `repl', so that the flag `-format'
is "on" by default.

When using MH/nmh at the command line, this flag is
desired about 95% of the time.  So it makes sense for it
to be on by default.

The problem is that this affects the behavior of exmh.
I believe the exmh calls `repl' internally to generate the
reply message.  Exmh would need to be changed to use
"repl -noformat" internally, to maintain the current
behavior.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu