Re: changing the defaults for forw and repl

1998-05-19 23:07:20
Richard Coleman <coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu> writes:
For the next version of nmh, I am contemplating about
changing `forw' and `repl', so that the flag `-format'
is "on" by default.

  Data point: I use mh-e and have the -format flags in my MH profile
  for forw (but not repl, but wouldn't care if the default were on).

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.