Re: Questions about nmh 1.1

2002-07-08 14:10:16
On July 8, 2002 at 13:31, Ken Hornstein wrote:

I believe the Spam filters that use POP3 simply download the whole message
then make a decision, so that's not what you want.

I believe I saw a project (Mailfilter?) listed on freshmeat that
would work just with the headers.  There are quite a few POP mail
filter programs listed at freshmeat, so I recommend that the original
poster check it out.

One could probably roll their own with the Perl and the Net::POP
module -- which I have considered doing, but the need has not become
deperate enough.

--ewh