Re: nmh-agent? (was "nmh and tcl")

2002-07-25 09:36:17
There is one other problem with getting nmh to work over IMAP.  The
IMAP daemon's themselves must understand the MH format.  I believe UW
has mh support as a "legacy", but I haven't spent enough time to get
my own use of it working.  Any feedback on IMAP daemons that work with
the MH format.

... or if you ditch all other sequences other than "unseen", the IMAP
server doesn't need to know about the MH format at all.  I know, this
will mean a functionality loss, but it's not like there's a way to get
this functionality if your desire is to use IMAP.