Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: RC4 testing

2005-10-08 14:17:06
Bill Wohler wrote:
Various files reference the old mailing list address and the old web
site address. Do a grep for mhost.com. Question 3 of the FAQ is also
out-of-date.

Thanks, Oliver. I assume you're referring to:

I was actually referring to the docs/FAQ file within the nmh
distribution which is totally different from your MH FAQ. Sorry for not
being clearer.

Would perhaps be better if nmh included your vastly better FAQ.

Oliver