Re: [Nmh-workers] Replace mh-format?

2005-12-22 12:14:27
On 22 December 2005 at 19:55, Igor Sobrado <igor@string1.ciencias.uniovi.es>
wrote:
I agree, mh-format can be improved, but replacing it with a full-featured
scripting language is a bit overkill, though.  We really need a scripting
language as Tcl to provide format strings to nmh commands?

It's just that mh-format has limitations.  You can end up doing
horrible workarounds -- trying to bolt on an external script
in a place it doesn't really fit, for instance -- to get the
formatting you want that you can't squeeze out of mh-format.