Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh @ gsoc?

2010-01-25 15:29:59
Ken Hornstein wrote:
To return to the original point - I would be willing to ask the NetBSD
Foundation (I'm a NetBSD developer) if they would be willing to be a
sponsor organization for nmh, and do the leg work to make that happen.
This means that they would get a small cut of the Google SoC stipend.
If someone else wants to do the leg work for nmh directly (and get
the stipend cut), then I have no objection.  Last year the "mentoring
organization" for Google SoC projects received $500; I think anyone
doing the SoC legwork for nmh deserves that money.

That sounds reasonable to me; it sounds like there's a lot of
admin work so if the NetBSD folks are willing to take that on
good for them :-)

I'm happy to do code review/etc if required if anybody ends up
working on a feature I'd use...

-- PMM