Re: [Nmh-workers] some indexing results

2011-02-08 04:59:47
Thus spake Paul Vixie:

my theory on this is, MH's mime awareness is better than it was but
still nowhere near good enough.  for example:

1. mhshow should not exist, we should merge its functionality into show.
2. mhstore should not exist, we should merge its functionality into burst.
3. text/plain with long lines should be word wrapped (via "fmt" or similar.)

I just want to say: It makes me so happy to see that someone might actually
do this. (And also the discussion of IMAP support...)

--
J.