Re: [Nmh-workers] some indexing results

2011-02-08 09:38:11
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:

+1 here.  I think the big issue is with MIME flowed text; fossils like
me that still use vi already word-wrap at the right number of columns.
Although better handling of word wrap for replies sure would be nice.

I found "par" to work nicely when I wanted to get things perfect- turn
off wrap margins in vi, remove all the extra CRs, write the reply,
toss the text through par, and the end result had the word wraps done
right for both the quoted and new text. Been a while since I had to do
it, so I may have missed a detail or two.