Re: [Nmh-workers] some indexing results

2011-02-08 08:48:17
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:13:21 GMT, Paul Vixie said:

1. mhshow should not exist, we should merge its functionality into show.

Amen.

2. mhstore should not exist, we should merge its functionality into burst.

Amen.

3. text/plain with long lines should be word wrapped (via "fmt" or similar.)

This is a sticky one.  The MIME spec includes "flowed text", which I'm perfectly
OK with word wrapping.   But you start word-wrapping mail that contains
patches and other non-flowed text, there *will* be blood shed. ;)

"My name is Ingo Montoya. You wrapped my patch. Prepare to die." :)

(You'll need to come up with an "or similar" - fmt isn't up to the job).