Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts

2011-12-11 20:23:30
and for that, ken, we will need you. implementing other storage schemas
on the underside of the interface can be left as an exercise for the
ambitious, but to move the current schema into an opaque interface, we
will need The MH Guy.

I'm The MH Guy?  When did that happen? :-)

The sad part is, if you look at what I've actually DONE, all I've done is
nibble around the edges of MH (c.f: SMTP, POP).  So I never really think of
myself as the MH/nmh Guy.

But I am willing to move the internal interfaces into something more
abstract.  But that will have to go on the list ... and right now, the
list is kinda long :-/