Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts

2011-12-11 21:03:16
On 12/12/2011 2:23 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
... will need The MH Guy.
I'm The MH Guy?  When did that happen? :-)

last man standing, or some such.

The sad part is, if you look at what I've actually DONE, all I've done is
nibble around the edges of MH (c.f: SMTP, POP).  So I never really think of
myself as the MH/nmh Guy.

ah.

But I am willing to move the internal interfaces into something more
abstract.  But that will have to go on the list ... and right now, the
list is kinda long :-/

so, i find myself whistling a tom lehrer tune.

"i was in no mood to trifle
i took down my trusty rifle
and went out to hunt some deer
on a morning bright and clear"

please extend to me commit privs, tell me where the repo and bug tracker
are.

"i went and shot the maximum
the game laws would allow
two game wardens
seven hunters
and a cow"

maybe some others here will also ask for these privs.