Re: [Nmh-workers] urls from mhpath, and message store abstraction layers.

2012-02-06 10:46:32
On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 07:11:57 PST, Lyndon Nerenberg said:

No, you need to download text parts.  It would be pointless to download the
15 multi-MB TIFF attachments as well.

The fact it's text doesn't imply it needs downloading.  I regularly get
logfiles from
our NetApp that run to 4M in size - they show up as a multipart/mixed
with a 2M+ text/plain and 9 gzipped files.  And if it's a crash report, the
thing I want to look at *first* is in the third gzipped file, not the big
text/plain.