Re: [Nmh-workers] urls from mhpath, and message store abstraction layers.

2012-02-07 00:57:28
i think it's itinerant upon those who think this should be done, to walk
the walk. i also think that intermediate products such as example API's
and proposals should be shared with the whole list. and lastly i think
that silence will equal assent :-).

Okay, I can see your point.  I was going to say that I wouldn't mind being
involved with the design process .... but you know what?  If you and
Lyndon are working on it, then I don't think I can really add value.
Please let us know how you guys make out ... but I know how real life
works, so I won't be biting my nails for something anytime soon.