Re: [Nmh-workers] urls from mhpath, and message store abstraction layers.

2012-02-06 09:27:14
No, you need to download text parts.  It would be pointless to download
the 15 multi-MB TIFF attachments as well.

Huh, I guess I was thinking that you had to download the whole message
body, but I guess I shouldn't go up against an IMAP expert like you :-)
I took a closer look at RFC 3501 and I see how that works now.

It occurs to me that we could crib the syntax for parts of MIME messages
from RFC 3501 (look at section 6.4.5, the FETCH command).  Well, maybe not
directly, but it's a place to start.