Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-06 21:52:08
Thus spake Ken Hornstein:
I've had this in my .mh_profile almost since I started using nmh:

 postproc: /usr/libexec/nmh/spost

Wow, how did you ever know to use it?

Most likely, I picked that up from someone else at Iowa State. There
were a huge number of nmh users on Project Vincent when I was there.

Not exactly.

_if_ you have the sendmail mts configured (see mts.conf) then what will
happen is sendmail gets invoked with the following flags:

      -bs -oem -om -ov

I wonder how this will play with the /usr/bin/sendmail provided by
postfix. According to its man page, -om is ignored, while -oem and -ov
aren't listed at all.

--
J.