Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-06 20:14:12
On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:59:17 EST, Ken Hornstein writes:
And while we're talking about post .... I always forget about it, but there's
also spost.  It opens a pipe to sendmail -t and uses that to submit email.
It's not documented and there's a lot of duplicated code there.  I propose
to just get rid of it (because, frankly, I don't want to have to hack on that
code twice).  Objections?

yes! please either keep it, or improve post by giving it a switch that
allows it to submit mail to an mta/msp program directly.

submitting mail via smtp is not an option (or not an ideal one)
for some of us.

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GnuPG Keys 0x42BD645D or 0x5B586291 + http://snafu.priv.at/
Things should be as simple as possible, but not simpler. -- Albert Einstein