Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-06 21:41:26
Really?  How do you propose making that work?  Look at the From: header
of this message, which should be the same as the From: header in the
draft that I am currently typing, and try to figure out how to make that
fit the rules for the envelope from.

I'm not changing the way nmh works, Robert.  It already does that today,
as shipped, by default.  All I'm proposing is that we remove the code that
lets you turn off that behavior ... because it's a gigantic mess and
I can't see the point of turning that code off.

For the record ... it looks like what nmh does is that it picks the
last one and uses that as the envelope from.  Hm, didn't even know that
would work; that's the second new nmh thing I learned today.