Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-07 09:20:46
On 2/7/2012 2:36 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
... (nb:
this is not to denigrate IMAP.  For people whose needs it serves, it is
just fine, it is just that those needs, and MH's requirements, aren't
compatible.)
Well, people have made what I consider reasonable arguments in terms of
use cases for IMAP support in nmh.  Of course when nmh has IMAP support
(I'm an optimist!) it shouldn't affect you in any way.

indeed, if MH sprouts IMAP capabilities then they will be optional and
should not affect users of normal MH tools or even the 'cat' command.

noting: i disagree that the needs which beget IMAP are incompatible with
MH's requirements. i need both, real bad.