Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-07 12:26:55

On 2012-02-07, at 10:13 AM, Joel Uckelman wrote:

What you're describing here is far beyond what I was intending; I only
want a seamless way to apply my eyeballs to these broken messages.

I don't think it gets any more seamless than cat. I would have show (and
anything else) print the full pathname to the message file upon error, and
leave it to you how you want to deal with looking at it.

Earl has already suggested some alternatives that provide at least minimal
header processing, should you want that.  But the job of the MH commands is to
process *822-compliant messages. As soon as we're out of that realm, their work
is done.

--lyndon