Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-27 00:15:00
David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:

I've had this in my .mh_profile almost since I started using nmh:

 postproc: /usr/libexec/nmh/spost

Wow, how did you ever know to use it?

That's in the FAQ.  Should be removed, I think.

There seemed to be some legitimate reasons for its use. Even I used
spost for some time. There's been few questions that I've completely
removed.

The way the FAQ works is that I put the most recent email at the top of
a topic. If someone wants to contribute a concise response as to why one
should not use spost, and perhaps alternate solutions to the problems
posed in that question, I'd be delighted to add it. Since the nmh
version has changed (dramatically), the FAQ is definitely due for an
update!

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>