Re: [Nmh-workers] colorized/highlighted scan output?

2012-11-07 13:25:16

To those who are thinking about colours, please remember to set both
foreground and background colors.  YOU have no idea what my background
colour is.  It's not always "white"
(color-ls got this wrong for along time, vim still does)

Good point.  I'll add background color to the example.

The way it ended up, we provide the mechanism.  Users
enable it if they want and can pick their own colors.

has anyone given any thought to colorizing the background of alternate lines
of scan output?  i've only been skimming, but i think "the way it ended up"
leaves that as not directly possible?

i'm willing to contrib a GTK+ color theme, if someone reminds me when this
is working and there's a working example to crib from.  teaser attached.

also attached, the first ever mh-v porn, fwiw.

steve