Re: [Nmh-workers] colorized/highlighted scan output?

2012-11-06 19:03:03
david wrote:
git uses ANSI escape sequences for colors, too.  It doesn't
use terminfo at all.

my two reactions are: a) i didn't even know git did color, and b)
why does anyone bother shipping a terminfo with more than one entry
these days?  clearly we wouldn't miss it very badly.

on the other hand, we're talking about MH, here.  might it feel
somehow wrong for a program written practically before the advent of
color terminals not to support them properly?  :-)

paul