Re: [Nmh-workers] fmttest program - where to install it?

2012-11-21 15:06:32
On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:06:56 -0500, Ken Hornstein said:

easy to change with configure.  As for Irix ... well, that's not even
a thing anymore, is it? :-/

Irix is still a thing.  However, I suspect that the number of
people who are still running Irix *and* would want to update
software on it is pretty close to zero.  Probably same is
true for HP-UX.

Are there any platforms we can agree "not worth going out
of our way to support anymore"?  (Makes me wish that stuff
like the libdir/libexec issue was answerable via the various
auto-ambush build tools so it would be a non-issue for us).