Re: [Nmh-workers] Quoted printable problem

2012-12-17 17:33:38

On 2012-12-17, at 2:29 PM, David Levine wrote:

It looks like the original message was sent with Alpine:

It'd be interesting if yours was too, Ken.  Then maybe someone should
file a bug report.  It looks like it's been there a while.

Can someone post the complete (unaltered) set of raw headers from one of these
messages.  The excerpts I've looked at are making me think this being caused by
some horribly broken piece of middleware.  It is highly improbable that
c-client generated that content.

--lyndon