[Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.

2012-12-30 14:18:36

On 2012-12-30, at 11:23 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

We can put
a version number in the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE macro to indicate our minimum
required version of automake.

Actually, that looks like it's a version stamp for the application being
configured.  I don't know -- I just spent 20 minutes going through the auto*
stuff trying to find the definition of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE and already I have my
New Year's Day hangover :-P  I can't see a way to require a minimum version of
automake, so I will just document this in the build notes.  If there is an
autotools sadist^H^H^H^H^H^Hguru who knows how to fix this, carry on :-)

--lyndon

P.S.  Merry Christmas all!