[Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.

2012-12-30 17:04:52

There's plenty about. The 2.61 requirement already necessitates
compiling autoconf on RHEL5 (which only has up to 2.59). It's
a pain in the arse, but I can live with it. Unless there's a
*significant* benefit in switching, I'd suggest sticking with
what we have now, rather than arbitrarily making a self-compiled
autoconf necessary on more systems than we already have now.

The theory is that this only bites people compiling from the git repo.
"Official" source releases will have all of the auto* goop pre-processed on
their behalf, so it shouldn't matter.

--lyndon