Re: [Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.

2012-12-30 17:00:42

Lyndon Nerenberg writes:

On 2012-12-30, at 2:47 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

2.69 was released in April of
2012.

Haven't seen anything younger than 2.69 for ages ...  Do it.

There's plenty about. The 2.61 requirement already necessitates
compiling autoconf on RHEL5 (which only has up to 2.59). It's
a pain in the arse, but I can live with it. Unless there's a
*significant* benefit in switching, I'd suggest sticking with
what we have now, rather than arbitrarily making a self-compiled
autoconf necessary on more systems than we already have now.

Tet