Re: [Nmh-workers] The function, void admonish (char *what, char *fmt, ...)

2013-01-27 10:56:03
Ralph Corderoy <ralph(_at_)inputplus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:
Hi David,

  sortm: can't parse date field in message 66, using file mod time,
continuing...

"sortm: 66: resent-date not understood;  will use mtime"

"continuing..." seems superfluous.

I'm guessing that "continuing..." would very often turn out to be superfluous
(so that calls to admonish would be replaced by calls to advertise) whenever
somebody takes a close look at the error message in a call to admonish. No I'm
not suggesting that anybody systematically look at all the remaining 88 or so
calls to admonish :-).

    Norman Shapiro